Sunday, July 10, 2011

Week #1

One week has passed since our orientation ended. We've been "introduced" to almost all of the Human Body's Systems such as the Nervous, Muscular, Digestive, Respiratory and blah blah blah... So far, so good, probably because i like the whole "learn by yourself" concept, I mean, I've always hated being "spoon-fed" because that would mean i cannot skip classes too often~ =S
And besides, in the real world, nobody's gonna show u what to do, so, it's better to prepare yourself now than later...

Lately, I've been adapting to my hectic schedule. I think i'm more responsible, hardworking and mature now than before, which, i think, is a GREAT news for my mom~ =S
To be honest, I'm starting to like this NEW me. Maybe most of my friends won't like it as much but i think it's for the best since i want them to follow my lead and stop doubting their decision in entering medicine...
If only they knew the number of people who would wanna trade places with them, maybe then they would appreciate their decision better...

Anyway, enough with the serious stuffs, I'm happy to announce that in the first week itself, i have managed to skip TWO classes! I know that's very IRRESPONSIBLE of me but i just can't help it... It's what makes me, ME! =S
But that does not mean i'm not a nerd anymore ok~ I'm still a nerd! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment