Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ANTI-Social

RAMAI yang kata saya ni SOMBONG... ARROGANT... BUDGET CUN~ why? because i'm not that friendly with strangers or people whom i've befriend for only a couple of days... it takes a lot more than that to be my friend... a whole lot more actually~

You see.. the thing is, i'm USED to this sombong-ness~ back when i was 9 years old, my parents got a divorce. ever since then, i've changed, and NOT in a good way. i was, what u would call a B*TCH, to my friends, so, they ALL left me... one at a time... by the time i was 10, i was absolutely FRIEND-LESS up till i was 12, when i've finally realized that i am desperate for a friend... so, back to the "changed" part again~

My point here is, after that incident, i'm VERY careful in selecting my friends... they have to be the ones who would stay by my side no matter how B*TCHY i turn out to be... so, yea, call me sombong or whatever... i don't care as long as i'm HAPPY~ =)


Rindu MEREKA~ =)

3 comments:

  1. canteknye yang baju PURPLE tuhh ? sape die weh ? nak number !! muahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ek eleh.. amal perasannnnnn! ;P
    soon, kita satu rumah! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah. dalam2 poyo kau ada gak post yang boleh touching sket ekh? LOL.
    rindu mereka juga! ;)

    ReplyDelete