Thursday, March 17, 2011

"I Love You, Aina"

It was a week before Prom 2008. I was chatting with Has on MSN Messenger. I could still remember how he asked me to be his date for Prom like it was just yesterday~

Do u still remember the part where i told u that he was a VERY SHY boy? well, this is how he asked me...

Has : Aina..
Aina : Apa?
Has : KAU       *30 seconds later*
Has : NAK       *30 seconds later*
Has : TAK       *30 seconds later*
Has : PERGI    *30 seconds later*
Has : PROM    *30 seconds later*
Has : DENGAN...  
*1 minute later*
Has : AKU
Has : ?????
Aina : ok....... =S

*At prom, they've opened the dance floor*

Has : Aina...
Aina : Yes?
Has : Nak dance tak?
Aina : Errmmm.... Tak nak ar~ (NAK!!! tapi malu... =S)
Has : Owh... ok.
Zahareez : Kau tarik jer dia, Has. Budak ni kalau tak paksa, sampai bila-bila tak nak...
Has : *held Aina's hand and pulled her towards the dance floor*
Aina : *Aina's palms were sweating like hell!*

*On the dance floor*
Has : *placed his hands around Aina's waist*
Aina : *placed her hands around Has's shoulders*

And so... we danced~ =)
After sometime, I placed my head on his shoulders and closed my eyes... when suddenly...

Has : I love u, Aina...

That was the first time he said,"I love u", to me... I'll forever treasure that moment... October 24th, 2008

1 comment: