Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dear Diary

Dude... u'll never guess what happened yesterday...
I stumped upon my OLD diary!


This thing must be ATLEAST 5 years old because i bought it back in Los Angeles, USA, when i was 14 i think... =S
Cool eh? "Don't even THINK About Opening My Diary!" =D

So, i decided to check it out~
I was SUPER IMPRESSED with myself! I never knew i was VERY CREATIVE! LOL. 
Here... see for yourself~ =)



Basically, ALMOST everything in there is about guys and my "PUPPY LOVERS"... =S





Haaaaa... kira lar sendiri eh berapa ramai "PUPPY LOVERS" saya ada dulu~ +.+

There are also "some" about my family and friends~ =)





This is a MAPLE LEAF! There was a maple tree infront of my house back in Los Angeles, so, i kept one inside my diary~ =D

My diary is pretty awesome eh? ^.^

2 comments:

  1. OhAmJayy Aina! ekekekee..
    Kalah aku yang ber-diari dulu! Giler arhh!
    haha. Giler warna-warni diari kau. LOL
    'Stupid Has' pun ada? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA !! betul3..stupid has ?? waddefak ?!

    ReplyDelete