Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Faces

hehehe... I had nothing better to do, so, let me introduce u guys to my siblings.. =D


This is my 1st bro-bro, Walid Fariduddin bin Halid. he's 19 years old and currently taking the ICAEW course in Sunway College. people say he looks like Lee Hom... =S


This is my 2nd bro-bro, Izham Shazwan bin Halid. he's 14 years old and currently studying in SMK Seafield, Subang Jaya. people say he looks like Taylor Lautner... =_=;;


This is my twin sister, Sophia Bush binti Halid. she's 20 years old and currently taking the A-level course in UCSI, Cheras. people say she looks A LOT like ME! MWAHAHAHA!!! =D

Conclusion, lain giler rupa adik-beradik saya kan? =P 

2 comments:

  1. mungoksss...perasan giler dowh
    sehari kau 3 post.semangat waja betul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mwahahahaha! nak release stress C3 n BIO4!

    ReplyDelete