Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Past

I'd like to share with u my past, more precisely, my ex-neighbour. his name is Howard Hon Kahoe. i used to call him Hohoe, i called his older bro, Lolok and his lil' bro, Totoe... (i dunno how me and my bro came up with those names) =S
Anyway, me, kahoe and my bro, walid, used to spend lots of time together. i treated him as if he was my own bro-bro.. (partially because kahoe and walid have the same IMMATURE behaviours).. =_=;;


As time passed by, he moved to a new home in Damansara Utama and left us. Although we are far apart, he used to wish us "SELAMAT HARI RAYA" every year (although sometimes we forgot to wish him HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR.. =S)

Somehow, he stopped wishing us and i wondered why.. then one day i found out that he's FAMOUS now! he's a model and an actor. i only knew that fact after i watched Talentime. i was like,"eh? he looks familiar... OMG! IT'S KAHOE!!!"




And then, he appeared again in Crayon.


I was so shocked! he's all grown up now! and somehow, i'm super proud of him... probably because, he was my bro-bro.. *touching sekejap*
At one point, i thought he forgot all about me already since he's super famous now... and i'm like, this low-profiled medic student in some college nobody has ever heard of... so, i was all like,"ok.. fine.. i totally get it... " (but crying deep down inside =S)
until one day, he proved me wrong! he still remembers me! wait, i'll prove it!


SEE!!! he said,"...as your sister say..." and he even LIKED my post! =D
i was so happy+touched+excited+"jakun-ted", so, i took a picture of it... =S
so, yea... the moral of the story is, I MISS U, KAHOE! hehehe... remember me always! =P

2 comments:

  1. cakap xnak expose gambar kau masa dulu2.ckp gemuk la,tapi kau sendiri yg post kat blog.
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... yg ni tak lar gemuk sgt kan? compared tu yg kauorg nmpk tu... =S

    ReplyDelete