Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's been a LONG time~

At precisely 12am today, i discovered that i have a blog! =S
I was sitting on my bed, wondering what to do next (else than annoy my roommates), when suddenly i've decided to create my own blog... (the idea came to me after amal and syiqin criticized about some girl's blog)
when i tried to sign up, i've accidentally logged into my blogger account... (thinking that sign in and sign up are the same thing... *sigh*) so, there it was... my very own blog, which i have neglected for almost 2 years... hehehe... =D
this is embarrassing~ =_=;;
so, there u have it... that's AINA ya'll~ CHEESE!!! =P

1 comment:

  1. cheese, cheese, cheesy!
    muahahaha.
    welcome to the bloggy world AinaHalid.
    Though obviously u started blogging early than me! LOL.

    ReplyDelete