Monday, June 20, 2011

Thought Of

Hey guys! Today, i was bored as hell, and so, i thought, why not do something productive like... surf the internet! =S
As i surfed, ok, more like "facebook-ing" actually, i watched this one video of a guy playing his piano awesomely~ I've always wanted to learn how to play a piano but my mom does not really support that interest of mine, so, i thought, after i get my scholarship money, i'm gonna get myself a keyboard! Crazy huh? =S
I think it could really work, u know? i mean, since i don't really have the time to take piano lessons due to my degree in medicine, i found a website that offers great tutorials and explanations. As long as there's a will, there's always a way! =)


I'm gonna label my keyboard exactly like that! Hahaha... =S
I guess u could call it, Keyboard for Dummies~ =D

And guess what else I've stumbled upon today...


I know i know, maybe it's not a good idea, i mean, "Dah kalah Model Search sekali, tak puas lagi ker?!?!"... =S
And furthermore, i'm gonna start my degree soon, so, i don't know if i should go through with it BUT the prizes are TOO TEMPTING!!! The Grand Prize is worth RM51,500!!! There are other prizes as well, such as, Most Photo Perfect, Most Promising Catwalk, Most Couture and stuffs like that and each of the prizes are worth RM10,000++! How can i resist that man?!?! =S
Anyway, I'm still in the 50%-50% zone, for now~ LOL.

2 comments:

  1. JUST GO FOR IT AINA!!
    lepas tu kalau menang jangan lupa aku! hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aina, nak the keyboard lesson website please...

    ReplyDelete