Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Look Alike


Alright gang! Tell me who that is!

Girls all around the world : *scream* OMG! IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER!!! *faint*

Hahaha... That dude is NOT Justin Bieber. As a matter of fact, that dude is NOT even a dude! He's a SHE!!! 0.0
U know how the society keeps on saying Bieber looks like a girl? Well, i guess now they have a living proof~ =S

So like, i dunno if ya'll watch America's Got Talent or not, but that girl, Dani Shay, participated in that competition and that's when i came to know of her existance. 
Anyway, I don't really think anybody should compare her to Bieber because she's a better singer than him, A LOT BETTER! Seriously! and she's got an awesome personality, and by awesome, i mean FUNNY! =D
Also, she's like 22 years old, so apparently, she does not look like Justin Bieber, Justin Bieber looks like her! LOL. I know i know... i'm lame... =_=;;

Yesterday, me and Izham were watching one of her videos on Youtube, when all of a sudden, Izham said...

"I think I'm inlove..."

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG! It's like he's practically saying he's inlove with Justin Bieber! That's so gay! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! It's so funny! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! I think he said that because she can totally RAP! LOL. =S

The bottom line is, i think Bieber has found his stunt double! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment