Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My New Laptop!

Hey guys! I think I've mentioned somewhere in my earlier post that my previous laptop had an unfortunate accident and it's whole screen tercabut right? =S
So like, the next day, i went online laptop-shopping and since i only trust Dell when it comes to computers & laptops, i decided to purchase the New Inspiron 15R which only costs RM2000! I'm a very cheap person if u still haven't notice~ =D


Lawa giler right? This new laptop of mine just arrived today, so, i can start blogging again! WOOHHHOOOOO!!! =D
It's totally worth the money because it has a 15" screen! =D
Furthermore, it's cover is removable so, if i get bored of my current design, i don't need to tukar laptop, tukar cover jer! LOL.
Waaaahhh~ I'm a great promoter man~ =S


Thank u, Mummy!!! =D

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool! I also have the same laptop with 4GB of RAM which allows me to run multiple programs at full capacity. I also have a 500GB hard drive capacity that allows me to keep more than my fair share of files. Overall, it is a nice product to bring around for work and play.

    ReplyDelete