Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Birthday

Hey guys! Today has got to be the most romantic Birthday of my life! fine... maybe not "life", but it's the most romantic one "so far"~ =D
Let me tell ya'll how my day went (this is gonna be a long post btw. be prepared~)...
So like, Has woke me up at 10.30am. so damn early right? padahal plan nak pergi beach in the EVENING.. =S
Anyway, he picked me up at 12pm when he was supposed to pick me up at 11.15am. when i got into his car, i saw a rose, hidden behind my seat. after that, he explained why he was late. it's because he had to pay the summon he got due to the fact that he double parked when he was rushing to buy the rose for me... =S
i dunno about ya'll, but i think that's kindda sweet~ =S


Then, he showed me a video on his phone. his kitchen's floor is all wet and a small section of his wall is like... burnt... =S
The video ended with him saying,"I'm sorry sayang..." (muka sedih giler~ LOL)

Aina : WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!?!
Has : This morning, i tried to cook kuey teow goreng for u but my gas pipe leaked, so, when i turned on the fire, my whole stove was on fire. i kept on splashing buckets of water because i panicked like hell! that's why the floor is wet... =S
Aina : *speechless*

He thought i was disappointed because i didn't get the kuey teow goreng i've been asking for, but to be honest, i was extremely touched by his efforts... i mean, he woke up 8am just to get all of the ingredients ready... the chicken, vegetables, prawns and all... =')

Soon after that, he told me that he baked a CAKE and COOKIES for me!!! i was like,"WHAT?!?!" 0.0
I swear i was shocked as hell! i mean, the kuey teow was shocking enough (because he NEVER cooks for me before), but this one almost gave me a heart attack!!! +.+
But it's true! he wasn't kidding! wanna see?


Can u spot the LOVE? =D


Sedap giler cookies ni~ ^.^
He baked these the night before my birthday and he slept at 3am because it... =')

I told my mom about it and this is how she responded...

"All this time you've been wanting a rich guy when u don't know that rich guys won't do all of that for u. U have to stop valuing materials and start valuing people's efforts & sacrifices. There are not many guys like him nowadays u know... majority of them are like Walid. so u better hold onto him tight!"

Thanks for the advice Mom.. i'll try to appreciate u better, Has...
Thank u for making today my best Birthday ever! I'll always love u, sayang~ =)


Hehehe... BUNCIT! =P

2 comments:

  1. LOL~kau sume bende has buat romantic :p oke joke ! comel jeeee :p bukan kau,the cookies (:

    ReplyDelete