Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Modelling #3

Hey guys! u'll never believe what i'm about to tell u. u know what, i'm not even gonna say a word, i'll just let DLIA JANE Collection say it for me... =S

"TAHNIAH..... anda telah berjaya terpilih bagi 10 peserta dari group 3 dengan vote yang tertinggi. sila update no phone beserta nama sebenar untuk mengesahkan kedatangan anda bagi seisi photo shoot yang akan diadakan pada 21/5/2011 di taman tasik perdana (lokasi taman orkid berdepan dengan taman burung )"


Aina : ......................omg......................


But I only got 57 votes? i didn't expect to win at all... So now, i'm in a dilemma, should i go through with it? I dah lar PEMALU! and furthermore, i'm not that confident with my new hairstyle! ............BUT........... I wanna be a model... =S
Owh man... i'm screwed~ =_=;; 

1 comment: