Sunday, May 22, 2011

My First Modelling Experience

Hey guys! As u all know, today, i had my first photoshoot and all i can think of right now is that, I've screwed it up~ But i'm not too down about it because after what i've witnessed today, i realized that modelling does NOT suit me AT ALL!!!
Ok, so, i'm gonna start my story from the beginning so that u guys are not lost~ This is gonna be a very LONG post btw, so, be prepared! =S

I woke up at 7.30am to get ready for something that starts at 11am. yea... u do the maths~ Anyway, after i bathed, i worked on my hair. i already knew which hairstyle i wanna use but my hair did not cooperate with me today so i ended up wasting ONE WHOLE HOUR to get my hair done... =_=;;

And this is how it looks like...


My LEFT side view


My RIGHT side view
( Can u even count how many pins it took to hold my hair up? +.+ )


And this is how it looks like from the FRONT

Anyway, by the time i was done with my hair, it was already 9am. So, i started applying my make up on and that took another ONE WHOLE HOUR too! 

And this is how it looks like...


Padahal nothing special pun right? =_=;;
( Btw, do u notice my double chin? =S )

By 10am, i was on my way to fetch Has and then we head straight to Taman Tasik Perdana. We reached there at 10.45am and here's the surprise, they were still "on their way", in other words, they just got out of their houses. Haih... typical "janji melayu"~ I should've known what "11am" really meant... =_=;;
*30 minutes later*
Aina : ....................there they are...................

So, after most of the models were there, they started talking to each other, socializing and stuff. that's normal u know, what's not normal TO ME is when they SUDDENLY started to fool around with the photographers. i mean, they're all NEWBIES like myself but they called the photographers by name, they talked to them like they were bestfriends... i was like,"HOW ON EARTH DID THEY KNOW THEIR NAMES IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?!" 0.0
Maybe they've all socialized through facebook before this photoshoot or something? This is the FIRST SIGN that i can't be a model~ =S

The SECOND SIGN comes when each of the models had to go through an interview before the shooting. i thought they would ask simple things like,"Have u modeled for any agencies before?", "What makes u think u can be a model?" and craps like that but NO! they asked stuffs like,"What does DJC sells?", "Where is DJC located?", "What's this event for?", "What's our moto?".... WTF?!?! i could only answer ONE out of four questions... +.+

After the interview, the shooting starts. we had three checkpoints to go to. the first shooting was called the CLOSEUP. the photographers focused on only my FACE. i think i did well for the first shooting because there was no need of POSES~ the second and third shootings gave me the THIRD SIGN since the second was PORTRAIT and the third was FULL BODY. I swear i do not know how to pose... the photographers were like,"ok, change pose!" and i was like,"eeeerrrrr.... how ar?" +.+
I even gave hand signals to Has so that he could give me some posing ideas. aiyaaaa... I really screwed it up man... i won't be surprised if i do not make it to the semi-finals~ Nvm, atleast i've tried my best! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment