Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Love

Nak cerita dkt kauorg about my boyfriend pulak... hehehe... *gedik* (warning : kepada sesiapa yg benci cerita-cerita jiwang, jgn teruskan bacaan)
i had a crush on this guy at the age of 15, when i looked like...


(hott eh? =P)
and he looked like...


(hahaha... he's sooo cute with the specs on! ^.^)


my friend said he looks like Ronald McDonald in that picture... =_=;;

I didnt really get a chance to talk to him because he's a VERY SHY BOY and i'm a VERY SHY GIRL!
... until one day, he added me on the msn messenger. i was like,"he knows i'm alive?!?! 0.0" 
ever since then, we started chatting, more and more everyday... after some time, we started smsing everyday pulak! hehehe... bes giler! =D


time makan pun we still sms.. =S
(SPOTTED, ronald mcdonald a.k.a Has is stalking me!)

up till one point, we drifted apart.. maybe it's because i was scared he'll find out that i like him... (saya nak dia suka saya dulu~ =S)
we didn't communicate anymore after that but i still stalk him! (hopefully he stalked me too) =S
i couldn't stop thinking about him, lagi-lagi time spm, bila stress belajar jer, saya pun fikir lar pasal dia~ ^.^
but suddenly... dia couple dgn perempuan lain... i was SUPER DUPER SHOCKED! i really thought he likes me.. ='(
then, i pun attempted to forget all about him (giler dramatic right? =S)... but tak lama kemudian, i found out that he broke up with that girl! WWWEEEEEEEEEE~!!! happy giler! (i remember jumping around and dancing wildly that night) =DDD
after that, i said to myself,"here's your one and only chance, girl! confess!!!" so, i picked up my phone, and typed an sms saying,"Has, i think i like u..." 

i was excited+nervous waiting for his reply! *one hour later*
"huh? but aku anggap kau sebagai kwn aku jer..." ............................................................................................................................................. WTF?!?!?
dah lar lama giler kena tunggu dier reply and this is what i get?!?! 


mmmaaaaaaalllllluuuuuuunnnnyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ terus dah tak layan dia langsung after that! 
dia byk kali try to tegur me, but i RAN AWAY from him! (agak lucu bila saya fikirkan balik... =S)
but then one night, he smsed me, it goes something like this i think... (terlupa sikit)
"Actually, aku tak nak get into a relationship with u now. aku sebenarnya plan nak couple dgn kau biler kita dah 25thn nanti and then 2 years later, kita kahwin terus... aku takut kalau couple awal2, i'll lose u forever... but judging by the situation now, i think i'm already losing u... will u accept me back, Aina? i miss u..."
(dah fikir KAHWIN terus.. =S)
*speechless*
OFCOURSE I WILL!!! mwahahahaha!!! i knew it! i knew he likes me too!!! =D
so, that's my love story... it's not much, but it means a lot to me... =)


I will forever love u, Has..

2 comments:

  1. but in the end, you still have a happy ending.. =)
    plus, one hour waiting for his reply xdelah lama sgt..
    i have to wait for a whole day for his reply..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... lama gak... i was expecting 5minute maximum n his reply would be something like,"i like u too! let's couple!" =S

    ReplyDelete