Thursday, January 27, 2011

Admit It

I don't know why, but most of my friends REFUSE to admit that they are nerds... what's wrong with being a nerd? I'm proud of being a nerd! it's the NERD/GEEK GENERATION ya'll!


ok, so, let me point out some examples of those 'refuses'...

Situation #1
Somebody : Are u hardworking?
Aina : YES! ^.^
Roommate A : Roommate B is a lot more hardworking than me...
Roommate B : OMG! don't lie ok! u're so much more hardworking than me..
Aina : What about me?... *neglected*

Situation #2
Roommate A : *sleeps at 1am*
Roommate B : *sleeps at 2am*
Aina : *sleeps at 3am*
(everybody wakes up the next morning)
Roommate A : OMG! u slept super late yesterday! sure dah habis satu buku, right?
Roommate B : eh, where got? I didn't even touch a book after u slept...
Aina : but... I slept later than both of u... =_=;; *neglected again*

Situation #3
Roommate A : *gets 80% for maths*
Roommate B : *gets 85% for maths*
Aina : *gets 90% for maths*
Roommate B : eh, how can u get lower than me when u've studied a lot harder than me?
Roommate A : what?!? I studied like 1 day before the exam... u studied like 3 days before the exam!
Aina : hey... I've studied a lot too... (no more neglection please...) *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment