Thursday, March 24, 2011

Memories

Here's a glimpse of my childhood~ i hope u guys will find it interesting... 


I was so damn cute right? =D


Yea... my daddy loves to wrestle with my brothers~ =_=;;


Owh yea! we've been to Texas! in my dreams...


Judging by the kangaroos, i'm pretty sure this picture was taken in Australia..


With the "Alice in Wonderland Castle" at the back, my mom kindda reminds me of "The Red Queen"


Yep... definitely reminds me of her~ =S


My daddy don't know how to eat an ice-cream... COMOT giler~ =P


They were SUPPOSED to clean the jacuzzi but they ended up doing that... =_=;;
Boys will be boys~


S.I.B.L.I.N.G.S =)



This game, or whatever it is, was super AWESOME! I swear! U guys should definitely try it out! =D


Zaman Kegemilangan Yoyo! =S


I think this show was about a dude commanding his dog to chase after 3 sheeps... =_=;;


Yea... that kindda sums up the day~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment