Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wardrobe Makeover

Yesterday, i finally did something productive! more specifically, i've "checked" one of the things on my to-do list, well, maybe PARTIALLY "checked" it~

Well people, this lazy spoiled brat cleaned up her wardrobe!!! =D
(just the wardrobe, not the whole room yet... =S)

BEFORE


AFTER


I threw away 3 rubbish bags worth of clothes! +.+
Surprisingly, there are some with their price tags still on~ =_=;;



That outfit, up there, i bought it just to get back at my dad... it cost RM300+ and i didn't even like it. i just randomly pick up one expensive outfit and place it on the counter... I've never put it on. it just sits there, in my wardrobe for maybe 4 years now... cruel huh? =(

Anyway, that's all about my productive day. chaow dudes~

1 comment: