Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Amazing Race

I'm sure ya'll are familiar with The Amazing Race but what u're probably not familiar with is Aina participating in The Amazing Race? =S
Well, to be exact, it's actually the MONASH Amazing Race~ hehehe... i had u guys fooled for a second there, didn't i? =P


This event will take place on the 7th of May 2011 within the Bandar Sunway area. One of the rules of this race is that it must be carried out ON FOOT! Waaallaaauuweeeiiii~ my friend didn't mention to me about this when she convinced me to participate (terer marketing skills dia! =S)... I'm so gonna end up with a model's body at the end of the day... LOL.
P.S. For those who happen to pass around the Bandar Sunway area around 7am-7pm, do let me know ok? So that i can secretly catch a ride when i'm half dead~ +.+

1 comment:

  1. sorry x bagi tahu weyh. Its okay. Kalau semua dah exhausted, we surrender je ah. haha. I bet after 30minutes. HAHAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete