Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sports Day

Hey guys! i know this is like my 3rd post tonight but i feel the need to share with ya'll my experience in Ulu Langat the other day. it was like a Family Day or something because all of my family members were there! (from my daddy's side only btw~) They've organized this childish yet entertaining Sports Day. they had to make it childish because most of my cousins are like... little... =S


See? the ones squatting down are my "little" cousins and the one on the right, wearing a yellow shirt with the belly sticking out is my daddy.. +.+


The little one on the left, infront of the row, wearing a pink shirt and diapers is my baby sister, Sky! =D
(We had to remove her pants because she wet it... =S)

We were separated into 4 teams :
1. Sasau
2. Mamai United - they're MU fans~ 
3. Neneks - because my Nenek is in that group
4. Dayang Bunting (my team! =D) - because 2 of my team members are Pregnant a.k.a. Bunting... =_=;;


The "use-your-mouth-to-pick-out-a-sweet-from-the-bowl-of-flour" game! classic~ =)


The Water Rafting Race!!! =D

I have to admit, at first, i didn't wanna come along because i'm not that close to my father's side of the family, but to be honest, i did not regret coming at all! It was lots of fun and i seriously hope they'll organize something like this again soon! =D
Ulu Langat is the BOMB ya'll!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment