Saturday, April 23, 2011

Modeling?

Hey ya'll~ Today, i logged on to my facebook and there was a message from one of my friends. she participated in this "sort of" search for models contest and asked me to "like" her picture. so, i checked the page out. Here's the shocker~ after i read the terms and conditions to participate, i was like,"NAK JOIN!!!" =S
Then, i asked for my mom's permission and she was like,"But u're short?" =_=;;
After 5 minutes arguing with her that i'm not short, she finally said,"Go for it, girl!" =D


This is the picture that i'll be using for the contest. Hopefully this will be enough to woe the crowds~ =S
I need to send it via e-mail first before my participation is made official and uploaded on facebook. After it's uploaded, i'll give ya'll the link alright? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment