Friday, February 11, 2011

7 Things You Don't Know About Me

1. I am NOT rich... (how could u guys think i'm rich lar~ =_=;;)

2. I DIDN'T dye my hair.. it's naturally brown... (my mama don't let me dye...)


3. I have FOUR instead of three siblings... due to the sudden birth of Ally Sky~ =S


4. I have 8 STEP siblings... (because my mom is married to a dude with 8 kids... =_=;;)


5. Based on number 4, yea, my parents are DIVORCED... (Ally Sky is still considered as my sibling because she's "my sister from another mother"~ =S)


6. I LOVE spending my money on my friends... it's not like i'm "buying" my friends or something like that, it's just that, that's the only way for me to show my appreciation towards them... (because i CANNOT show it with words... =S)

7. I could stand infront of a mirror for HOURS! (no joke~ +.+)

(hehehe... that fact kindda reminds u of that witch from snow white eh? =S)









2 comments:

  1. hello, a watch costs rm3k, a honda city, asb worth *tuuuutt*, and your money dalam maybank sampai terhantuk kepala x kasi tengok, u say u're not rich? aiyoo girl. you should start counting the things u have that i don't have! hahahaha.. ;p
    err.. the 7th one is true. so true!! ahahahahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mwahahaha! oi! jgn memalukan aku lar! yg maybank tu sbb sikit sgt lar duit... malu ar nak tunjuk~ =D

    ReplyDelete