Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Chin-lay

It's hard to be a malay with a chinese-looking face... EVERYWHERE i go, there is bound to be atleast one chinese dude who will speak chinese with me... and i'll reply,"I'm a Malay..." (the same reply i've been using for 10 years now... =_=;;)
Sometimes, bila dah malas sangat nak reply, saya pun buat2 faham jer lar... (by NODDING~ =S)

So, let's make a list of what makes me a Malay and what makes me a Chinese... (Inilah akibatnya apabila seseorang itu "tak ada kerja lain"... =D)


Malay
1. The NOSE! it's quite big and a lil' bit round-ish~ 
2. The LIPS! it's thick!

Chinese
1. Definitely the EYES! SEPET!!! =S
2. The EYEBROWS! so damn thin!
3. The SKIN TONE! yellowish~ 

So, there u have it... those features are what makes me a CHIN-LAY~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment