Friday, February 4, 2011

Tropicana Club

After 3 years of membership, I've finally decided to check out my club for the very FIRST time today (bodoh giler if u think about it, right?... =_=;;) and guess what?.... I was so amazed by it! It's super huge! It's not like my previous club, the Sunway Lagoon Resort Club, which is quite small. It has everything! and i do mean EVERYTHING... golf, tennis, swimming pool, gym, sauna, jacuzzi, japanese hot bath, steam bath... U name it man!



Sakura tree! pretty eh? =D


(that's my mummy's head... =S)


So like, over there, i went into the changing room to try out the sauna...



(sorry about the lighting people... =S)


That's me after the sauna.. (all SWEATY but sempat lagi tangkap gambar) =D


That's the jacuzzi... PANAS giler2!!! +.+


And that's the japanese hot bath... this one bes giler2~ =D

Anyway, that's all for today, folks! ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment