Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Collection

Unlike others, who collects stamps, coins and all of those stuffs... i collect Has's SMSs!!! =D
Well, only the romantic ones ofcourse... (which means, my collection ni memang SIKIT!) because Has is not the "romantic" type of guy... *sigh*

SMS #1
It's kindda memeningkan to be with u... (aiyoo... where got lar~ this is embarrassing.. =S) I kena satisfy u and stuff... I nak make u happy and u pun tau we're very different... so, that makes it harder... sometimes menyusahkan... but all of that is worth it.. it would be great if I could be yours and u're mine without hurting u at all... kadang2 tu, tengok u senyum and manja2 jer dah enough to make the pening go away...


SMS #2
My definition of Heaven is just earth, but only u and me on it.. then i can be with u every second because i don't have any other responsibilities... 


SMS #3
(ni time break up.. tapi break up sekejap jer~ hehehe... =S)
Aina, everytime u're around me, u make me happy... My heart keeps on saying i need u but my mind says that i tak suka kena marah selalu.. (saya kuat jealous~ +.+) That's the only thing yang i tak suka, everything else is just human nature... i know i've always blamed u for everything but the truth is, i'm too ego to admit it's my fault... and u're too loving and caring to just forget about my mistakes and be in my arms.. (hehehe... BANGGA! ^.^) Your love towards me was strong, but my perangai has weakened it... eventhough i treat u like shit and everything, i tak pernah hate u... I'll always love u, Aina...


So yea... i only have 3 collections... =_=;;


No comments:

Post a Comment