Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My To-Do List

Alright! A-level is finally over!!! now, let's get back to my REAL life! so, here's my to-do list...

  1. Go on a vacation! my mom already booked a vacation to London and Paris on May since she's not free on March... (that's gonna be a very long wait... =_=;;)
  2. Do some gardening! it might be a surprise to u (it's a surprise to me too.. =S), but i LOVE gardening! =D
  3. Futsal! it's been a very very very long time since i've kicked a ball around.. i miss my futsal mates! =(
  4. Travel around Malaysia with my boyfriend to visit all of my college mates! =D
  5. Learn how to cook like my mummy! it's so yummy~ =D
  6. Remodel my room! or.. ATLEAST clean it up... =S
  7. Exercise! i wanna get down to 44kg! (or else i'll lose 300bucks to my roommate! +.+)
  8. Get a part-time job! so that i could buy... 

BLACKBERRY TORCH


SONY NEX-5


LEATHER JACKET
(for my boyfriend)


PERSIAN CAT

Waahhh... tapi plan nak kerja 2 bulan jer... I don't think that'll be enough to buy all of the above... =S




1 comment: