Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ally Sky

Today, i had dinner with my lil' sis, Ally Sky! (tak ada ke-melayu-an langsung dalam nama dia, right? =S)
I missed her so much! dah 3 minggu tak jumpa dia langsung because of my finals (which was f**king HARD!!!).. +.+


(Sky wants to be a Ballerina! =D)

After that, we went shoe-shopping, actually, more like, soccer boot-shopping with my lil' bro, Izham!


After looking at those beautiful boots, Sky started checking out her shoes in the mirror...


And then Sky did some ballerina moves for me! =D


Tiba-tiba dia mula rasa pening... =S


So, she decided to take a break... =_=;;


After we were done with Ham's boots, we went perfume-shopping! =D 
and i bought.........


Radiance by Britney Spears!!!
Sedap giler bau dia! ^.^

Anyway, that's all for today folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment