Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Sometimes, i don't appreciate all the little things that u do... but u always say,"thank u, sayang!" whenever i do stuffs for u and say how lucky u are to have me as your girl...

Sometimes, i complain about your negative personalities... but u tak pernah complain anything about me although most of my personalities are negative...

Sometimes, i don't trust u (well, actually, most of the time.. =S)... but u tak pernah stop trusting me even when i go out with other guys...

Sometimes, i PMS dengan u, benda kecil pun boleh marah giler2... but u tahan jer, thinking that this is a part of woman's nature...

Sometimes, i insult your looks... but u tak pernah insult my looks, instead, u always call me 'Beautiful' everytime we meet...

Sometimes, i tak faham kenapa u rarely belikan i stuffs... but i tak pernah terfikir, u puasa setiap hari dekat college u because u nak kumpul duit just to balik KL and date dengan i...

Sometimes, i wish u were somebody else... but u always say,"u're the best girlfriend i could ever ask for!"

Has, i know i've been the worst girlfriend in the world... but no matter what happens, i hope u'll always be able to withstand my imperfections... because someday, when i've become a better person, i want to be your wife and stay by your side forever... i'll always love u, Has... Happy Valentine's Day, Sayang!!! <3


Thank u for the present, Has! I LOVE IT!!!  =D

2 comments: